Tuesday, November 22, 2011

It's Almost Thanksgiving!

Today I decided to link up with 33 Shades of Green for the Tasty Tuesday's link up! Since it's getting close to Thanksgiving there are a few foods that I just LOVE LOVE LOVE and this is one of them - cream corn. Not only is it delicious, it is SUPER easy and tastes great mixed with your mashed potatoes! I'm still getting used to this blog thing so I forgot to take pictures during the process; however, you just throw everything in the crockpot so I'm not sure it would have made for the most exciting pictures anyways :) 

Here is the recipe: 
  • Approximately 2/3 of a bag of the 80oz frozen corn
  • 1 stick of margarine/butter
  • 1 1/2 packages of cream cheese 
Put all of the ingredients in your crockpot on low for about 4 hours stirring occasionally.

(Finished product - half eaten) 


I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving! 

No comments:

Post a Comment