Monday, November 7, 2011

The Furry Love of My Life

I hope everyone had a great weekend! Not a whole lot happened other than lots of laying around watching football (which I might add was pretty wonderful). Since there is nothing exciting to report from the weekend, I give you my furry love!

So I never thought I would say this... but I have a furry love - Waldo, my cat. How can you not love this face?!




I had been begging Al (my fiance) for a dog for awhile now and he would always tell me (being the practical one that he is) that we don't have time for a dog - which is so very true. Not only that, we are always gone and we wouldn't just be able to pick up and leave like we like to. So he told me one day that we could get a cat. Mind you, we couldn't get a cat right away. We had to wait a few weeks to see if I would still want a cat after that time has passed (I often change my mind and can be very indecisive).

I immediately started looking for kittens online and we had mutually decided we wanted a black one and this is who I found. Anyways, he's a little over a year now (so a little bigger than what he is in this picture) but still just as cute :).

On another side note, I need to get back into the habit of reading more often. Any suggestions on good books to read?

Happy Monday!

2 comments: